Jan 25, 2013

Finding your Fashion

**All this is personal opinion so please stay calm**

                     When it comes to personal style we are all different. We can sometimes have amazing sense then big mistakes, but that's when some of us realize our true style. I personally don't know what to call my style. i go from modern to vintage to retro eighties to Boho chic. *sigh* I am a colorful girl. Although i know b*stylin's style...it's preppy all the way! I sometimes get irritated with her about our fashion clashes. I have certain groups of girls that share my style so I always get compliments from them and I always compliment them. But of course b*stylin has to come in with her preppy style and be all like,''Girl I don't think so!'' Ugggghghghghgh!!! Some times she just doesn't get it! But she never stops me, I truly believe she appreciates my uniqueness. And I leave her alone abotu her style. I don't mind it but sometimes I feel like Aeropostale and Hollister are too average. Where did your personality go? I can't tell who you are with that stuff? Don't get me wrong I own a few things from those high class prep stores but I like to stick to my personality more so.

                      I'm sorry if this came off more as a rant, it kinda was but just remember, think about your personality and what you can see your self in, and if your friends are real friends like me and b*stylin then you'll be perfectly safe in anything cute!


Pink Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be polite...nothing inappropriate. but feel free to speak your mind.