Sep 22, 2013

Hair:D

I love this topic! Mostly because I love fantasizing about the types of hairstyles I want but will never have!

I'm always talking about lenghts and styling but today I'm talking about color.

And not only natural colors.

For some natural earth-tone colors are best for hair. Brown, blondes, and reds are all some people need.

But for others un-natural colors are the best. Purple, pink and blues?

Well I love all types. I love the natural sense but I adore the hipster style.

We've all seen the natural colors but I want to show you some different coloring. You never know, you might fall in love with turquoise highlights.



I love how these girls dyed their hair! Sure it could be considered obnoxious but I love how original the style is. Pink to lavender? Purple to sea-foam green? LOOOOVE.

Now here are exaples of just highlights/streaks;







Remember that colorful streaks are not for everyone, so be careful when you decide you want them. Make sure they will actually suit you! And remember that no matter how much you might hate them you have to admit they look good on at least one of these girls above!

Don't fight the fashion.

Now for natural colors.
If you want to stay on the same color line as your origianl roots then just keep the same color when you go to dye your hair. It's okay to shift shades from dark to light or light to dark. Mix it up.

Now if you're looking to alter your color dramatically then just go opposite.
Blonde? Dark red or deep brown.
Brunette? barbie blonde or irish red.{Light red}
Dark brown/black? Light brown or better yet just highlites. Any girl with a solid dark color for their natural hair is lucky so don't go trying to change it up!
Red? Blonde.


Make sure to find the style and colors that best suit you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be polite...nothing inappropriate. but feel free to speak your mind.